Datsun 510 SSS Super Sport Sedan

Show everyone your mean datto projects/rides
Miguel sss
Regular

Re: Datsun 510 SSS Super Sport Sedan

Post by Miguel sss »

Step 5

See the support shaft and transmission, the original site of support not give .... have to make some new ... and cut the transmission shaft, because as the box is large has also become large ...

Miguel sss
Regular

Post by Miguel sss »

My friends now only have to resolve the situation and has the support and processing is complete ...

How to solve without damaging the stability and security of the car?

Easy! In the chassis of the car I will not make other holes, I will take the original holes and I mandar make a new piece that holds the gearbox but with the drilling that in this chassis, so the box is not safe and chassis loses resistance, and when wish to put the box of 4V is just take a box and put the other!
For the shaft, it is also easy to resolve, this came vai be cut off and soldiers in and around calibrated not to be empenado!
If you want to put the box of 4V has to have the original came because the other was cut and does not!
I already have all material and alternate for when you want repôr the originality!

The new piece that has to do this is that this marked in red!

Miguel sss
Regular

Post by Miguel sss »

Pictures of the new support of the gearbox 5Speed... It was 5 *

Miguel sss
Regular

Post by Miguel sss »

As the support of the box was well, I will take this engine here ... to leave it ... :D

Miguel sss
Regular

Post by Miguel sss »

More one day, more progress
Today was the day to remove the diff and cardans and shock absorbers, also already took all the tubes of oil the brakes ...

Here go some photos for today ...

Miguel sss
Regular

Post by Miguel sss »

here this summary of the day!

So by the morning I had to clean the garage, so I had to make the car take a bit of air ... then again, stowed inside and started the cleaning ...

Here vgo a few photos before and after cleaning with the fund without tar:

Miguel sss
Regular

Post by Miguel sss »

Now with clean background ... the funds of the car are impeccable, nor has a hole!

Miguel sss
Regular

Post by Miguel sss »

Today I walk back from my SSS and have been working to advance the plater ... has started the sanding!
I will leave some of the photos I am sanding and another from 1600 Special that I drive today ... is that 1600 is seeing his brother to take much surprise gift, then asked me to take the walk! :mrgreen: :D :wink:

Miguel sss
Regular

Post by Miguel sss »

News, got up, but not much, I am still sanding the car, already missing you get all pissed off little, I am sanding to be the only primary source, who work to make it!
My father is doing a spin support for the body and be easier to work the plate, and also is making a small greenhouse to the jet of silica and sand ...

I put some pictures of the car now and the type of surporte he doing!

Miguel sss
Regular

Post by Miguel sss »

Hello!

Today is the day of news, as did the support to run the car and already started to give the sandblasting, but only the front pickle, because it takes a while and so I am going step by step ...

Here are some pictures: