my factory turbo 910 project

Show everyone your mean datto projects/rides
dylanmccrae

Re: my factory turbo 910 project

Post by dylanmccrae »

good news! :D turns out my head wasn't cracked it was just a chip type crack on the top? and it skimmed right out!, so i have my head here, vavles are grounded and have new seals just need to put them back in now.I have also sussed out and new camshaft.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dylanmccrae

Post by dylanmccrae »

i need to sell my ke30... i know its not a datsun but i need to sell it to get funds for my datsun :)
its a worked 5k twin carbed engine, 15x9 rotas, bucket seats, wof and reg, after arounf 5g or 4g without wheels. if you know of anyone that could be keen give me a text, 0272240023 cheers. no hate haha
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Datto_610
Datsun God
aka: Greg

Post by Datto_610 »

If your not already, sign up to oldschool.co.nz might have more luck with selling the KE than on here. Look forward to more progress on the 910!
dylanmccrae

Post by dylanmccrae »

yeh have put it on there, need it gone ay!
dylanmccrae

Post by dylanmccrae »

just been holding back on the engine for now, not to sure how into it i should get, forged,cam,injectors ect. just waiting to see what the rest of the car will set me back...iv just been doing the hubs/wheels/brakes side of things, i have cleaned up few the hubs, and greased some bearing ect. and i was looking at the brake discs, can anyone tell me the best way to clean them up?
Last edited by dylanmccrae on Thu May 08, 2014 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dylanmccrae

Post by dylanmccrae »

i was playing around with the flares that came on my r31, i hate flares normally, i was just going to throw them out. but i put them up against the 910. an i thought they didnt look to bad. hears a picture with and without flares, the wheels on pictures with the flares are like 14x10 about -20, the ones without flares are about 14x9 -10. let me know what u think. with or without
torqued
Datsun God
aka: Adam

Post by torqued »

I think if you run it really low, you could probably get away with it.
"It's ok, we know what to do...we talked about this a lot on the internet."
DylPhil7
Financial Member
aka: DylPhil

Post by DylPhil7 »

Looks fantastic ether way both appeal to me
dylanmccrae

Post by dylanmccrae »

yeh, il be running it at 100mm, the only thing with the flares is id have to cut/smash up the guards, otherswise i wont be able able to get the wheels to sit flush to the flares without them hitting the guards.. so id be wrecking the guards on a fairly original tidy 910.. but im all about the flush stance look.
gingofthesouth
Site Admin
aka: Ging

Post by gingofthesouth »

dylanmccrae wrote:yeh, il be running it at 100mm, the only thing with the flares is id have to cut/smash up the guards, otherswise i wont be able able to get the wheels to sit flush to the flares without them hitting the guards.. so id be wrecking the guards on a fairly original tidy 910.. but im all about the flush stance look.
If you have to cut it up, I would go without the flares. Looks good (although not sure you would get cert/wof with that much negative camber or tyre stretch... Have you checked it against the regulations?

http://www.lvvta.org.nz/documents/infos ... _Guide.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
My orangatang 510 here.